Wednesday, 25 April 2012

New Technology





I had discovered sound cloud after voice recording ‘Miss Ingle’, Marlwoods website creator. I needed a ay of uploading a sound file onto my blog, allowing me to press onto a link that leads straight to the sound file. As GoldBloom have a successful sound cloud site, I decided to make my own. The process was easy, free and very efficient.


I had not discovered ‘slide share’ until creating my evaluation blog. This site is easy, fast and allows you to upload any slideshow that you create. The site allows large amounts of texts to be fun and more interesting for viewers to read.

Negative Side





 I had been recommended a site named ‘prezi’, this site allows you to create a new, fun way to present presentations. The trendy new style of presenting looks great, but once I actually tried to upload movie, for example of me evaluating my work, it took a long time to upload, and eventually did  not upload at all. The process of creating your own ‘prezi’ was extremely confusing and difficult to get your head around, especially for a beginner using the site. I will look more into ‘prezi’ and see if I can adapt to it’s unique styles and find out where I went wrong on my creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment